la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude Index du Forum
la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Windows 8 Pro Download Iso 32 Bit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude Index du Forum -> la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude -> la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
otomajame

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows 8 Pro Download Iso 32 Bit Répondre en citant

Windows 8 Pro Download Iso 32 Bit > bit.ly/1svXt2R

Microsoft,,,isn't,,,exactly,,,specific,,,about,,,thisHere's,,,the,,,easiest,,,way,,,to,,,clean,,,install,,,an,,,upgrade,,,copy,,,of,,,Windows,,,8,,,afterwards/gg,,Installation,,&,,Setup,,30kb,,download,,in,,chrome,,and,,steam,,800kb,,download,,in,,steam?so,,i,,was,,downloading,,a,,game,,on,,steam,,and,,i,,had,,800kb,,download,,then,,i,,went,,into,,chrome,,tried,,to,,save,,a,,picture,,and,,i,,had,,30,,kb,,even,,when,,steam,,was,,completly,,closed,,:confused:,,Browsers,,&,,Mail,,click,,DownloadOS,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,Home,,,,Premium,,,,Quote,,,,08,,,,Aug,,,,2013,,,,#8,,,,Brink,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Administrator,,,,Posts,,,,:,,,,21,535,,,,64-bit,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,Well,,,,,I,,,,suppose,,,,that,,,,if,,,,you,,,,have,,,,any,,,,previous,,,,64-bit,,,,Windows,,,,installation,,,,media,,,,laying,,,,around,,,,,you,,,,could,,,,install,,,,and,,,,activate,,,,it,,,,,then,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,download,,,,the,,,,64-bit,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,ISOWell,,,,,I,,,,went,,,,ahead,,,,and,,,,downloaded,,,,the,,,,package,,,,anyway,,,,,and,,,,installed,,,,itSoftware,,&,,services,,Windows,,Office,,Free,,downloads,,&,,security,,Internet,,Explorer,,Microsoft,,Edge,,Skype,,OneNote,,OneDrive,,Microsoft,,Health,,MSN,,Bing,,Microsoft,,Groove,,Microsoft,,Movies,,&,,TV,,Windows,,,8,,,Enterprise,,,Activation,,,Key,,,$799.99,,,$69.99,,,Reply,,,to,,,Workshop,,,Marcus,,,m,,,0,,,l,,,coastalcraig,,,10,,,minutes,,,ago,,,Pinhedd,,,said:Razor68,,,said:dodger46,,,said:Windows,,,8,,,Installation,,,Media,,,OEM/Retail,,,Upgrade,,,Note-you'll,,,need,,,to,,,download,,,from,,,a,,,PC,,,with,,,the,,,same,,,Architecture,,,(64/32bit),,,as,,,the,,,Target,,,MachineUnfortunately,,,,,It,,,,doesn't,,,,give,,,,me,,,,an,,,,option,,,,to,,,,create,,,,a,,,,bootable,,,,USBYou,,,,might,,,,be,,,,interested,,,,in,,,,the,,,,following,,,,threads,,,,:,,,,Need,,,,help,,,,getting,,,,hold,,,,of,,,,a,,,,Windows,,,,8.0,,,,Pro,,,,64bit,,,,ISO,,,,please,,,,-,,,,Forum,,,,solve,,,,the,,,,my,,,,problem,,,,convert,,,,windows,,,,8.1,,,,32,,,,bits,,,,iso,,,,to,,,,64bits,,,,-,,,,Forum,,,,8GB,,,,RAM,,,,Installed,,,,,but,,,,running,,,,a,,,,32-bit,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,ProReply,,,,to,,,,coastalcraig,,,,m,,,,0,,,,l,,,,coastalcraig,,,,9,,,,minutes,,,,ago,,,,Pinhedd,,,,said:Razor68,,,,said:dodger46,,,,said:Windows,,,,8,,,,Installation,,,,Media,,,,OEM/Retail,,,,Upgrade,,,,Note-you'll,,,,need,,,,to,,,,download,,,,from,,,,a,,,,PC,,,,with,,,,the,,,,same,,,,Architecture,,,,(64/32bit),,,,as,,,,the,,,,Target,,,,MachineThank,,you,,for,,your,,assistanceHowever,,,,you,,,cannot,,,use,,,a,,,Windows,,,8.0,,,key,,,to,,,install,,,Windows,,,8.1That,,first,,link,,is,,8.1Note,,,that,,,Windows,,,8Thanks!,,,You,,,can,,,use,,,a,,,Windows,,,8.0,,,key,,,to,,,activate,,,Windows,,,8.1That,,,would,,,work,,,,wouldn't,,,it?,,,Thanks,,,for,,,the,,,ideaThe,,generic,,keys,,for,,Windows,,8.1,,are,,below,,Core:,,334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT,,Professional:,,XHQ8N-C3MCJ-RQXB6-WCHYG-C9WKB,,NOTE:,,These,,are,,not,,licence,,keys,,and,,will,,not,,activate,,WindowsThis,,,is,,,the,,,right,,,way,,,to,,,do,,,itPage,,,,1,,,,of,,,,2,,,,12,,,,Last,,,,Jump,,,,to,,,,page:,,,,My,,,,screen,,,,just,,,,jumps,,,,to,,,,the,,,,main,,,,App,,,,Store,,,,screen,,,,,and,,,,I,,,,see,,,,no,,,,indication,,,,that,,,,anything,,,,is,,,,downloading,,,,or,,,,in,,,,progressIn,,,,other,,,,words,,,,,if,,,,I,,,,install,,,,clean,,,,,will,,,,I,,,,be,,,,given,,,,an,,,,option,,,,to,,,,choose,,,,between,,,,32-bit,,,,and,,,,64-bit?,,,,If,,,,not,,,,,then,,,,the,,,,obvious,,,,next,,,,question,,,,is,,,,this:,,,,If,,,,this,,,,does,,,,NOT,,,,give,,,,me,,,,an,,,,option,,,,for,,,,64-bit,,,,,then,,,,how,,,,on,,,,earth,,,,do,,,,I,,,,get,,,,64-bit,,,,Windows,,,,installed,,,,on,,,,my,,,,computer?,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,helpingI,,,,was,,,,under,,,,the,,,,impression,,,,(and,,,,still,,,,am),,,,that,,,,my,,,,product,,,,key,,,,will,,,,work,,,,for,,,,both,,,,the,,,,32-bit,,,,versions,,,,and,,,,the,,,,64-bit,,,,versionsI,,can,,probably,,understand,,why--they,,might,,not,,want,,"average",,users,,(I,,use,,the,,word,,"average",,carefully),,to,,download,,and,,install,,something,,they,,might,,not,,want,,or,,needSimilar,,Threads,,Thread,,Forum,,How,,to,,download,,the,,Windows,,8.1,,ISOHi,,all,,,I,,thought,,i'd,,share,,something,,i,,discovered,,quite,,by,,accidentNo,,known,,legal,,d'loads,,for,,OEM,,nstallsThis,,,is,,,what,,,I,,,hate,,,about,,,digital,,,purchaseComputer,,,,Type,,,,PC/Desktop,,,,System,,,,Manufacturer/Model,,,,Number,,,,Custom,,,,self,,,,built,,,,OS,,,,64-bit,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,CPU,,,,Intel,,,,i7-3930K,,,,3.2,,,,Ghz,,,,(O/C,,,,to,,,,4,,,,Ghz),,,,Motherboard,,,,ASRock,,,,X79,,,,Extreme11,,,,Memory,,,,32,,,,GB,,,,(8GBx4),,,,G.SKILL,,,,DDR3,,,,Quad,,,,PC3-19200,,,,2400,,,,MHz,,,,Graphics,,,,Card,,,,MSI,,,,N760,,,,TF,,,,4GB5/OC,,,,GTX,,,,760,,,,4GB,,,,Sound,,,,Card,,,,SB,,,,Recon,,,,3Di,,,,Integrated,,,,Chip,,,,Monitor(s),,,,Displays,,,,3,,,,x,,,,27",,,,Asus,,,,VE278Q,,,,Screen,,,,Resolution,,,,1920x1080,,,,Keyboard,,,,Logitech,,,,Living-Room,,,,K830,,,,Mouse,,,,Logitech,,,,MX,,,,Master,,,,PSU,,,,OCZ,,,,Series,,,,Gold,,,,OCZZ1000M,,,,1000W,,,,Case,,,,Thermaltake,,,,Level,,,,10,,,,GT,,,,Snow,,,,Edition,,,,Cooling,,,,Corsair,,,,Hydro,,,,H100,,,,Hard,,,,Drives,,,,256GB,,,,OCZ,,,,Vector,,,,6TB,,,,WD,,,,Black,,,,WD6001FZWX,,,,Internet,,,,Speed,,,,100,,,,Mb/s,,,,Download,,,,and,,,,10,,,,Mb/s,,,,Upload,,,,Browser,,,,Internet,,,,Explorer,,,,11,,,,Antivirus,,,,Malwarebyte,,,,Anti-Malware,,,,Premium,,,,Other,,,,Info,,,,Lite-On,,,,iHBS212,,,,12x,,,,BD,,,,Writer,,,,Microsoft,,,,LifeCam,,,,Cinema,,,,Samsung,,,,CLX-3175FW,,,,Printer,,,,Netgear,,,,Nighthawk,,,,X6,,,,R8000,,,,Router,,,,Arris,,,,SB6183,,,,Cable,,,,Modem,,,,APC,,,,XS-1500,,,,UPS,,,,APC,,,,SMART-UPS,,,,RT,,,,1000,,,,XL,,,,Quote,,,,08,,,,Aug,,,,2013,,,,#5,,,,jdanniel,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Junior,,,,Member,,,,Posts,,,,:,,,,38,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,Home,,,,Premium,,,,It,,,,seems,,,,the,,,,only,,,,way,,,,to,,,,get,,,,a,,,,64-bit,,,,ISO,,,,is,,,,to,,,,be,,,,in,,,,front,,,,of,,,,a,,,,computer,,,,that,,,,already,,,,is,,,,64-bitThey,,,,wouldn't,,,,know,,,,a,,,,32-bit,,,,or,,,,64-bit,,,,system,,,,from,,,,an,,,,Oreo,,,,cookieWindows,,Vista,,to,,Windows,,8,,Professional,,Anytime,,Upgrade,,Activation,,Key,,$199.99,,$49.99,,When,,Windows,,8,,first,,came,,out,,,I,,purchased,,the,,$40,,version,,via,,downloadWindows,,,,7,,,,to,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,Professional,,,,Anytime,,,,Upgrade,,,,Activation,,,,Key,,,,$199.99,,,,$49.99All,,i,,can,,get,,is,,an,,iso,,for,,8.1,,and,,it,,tells,,me,,my,,product,,key,,can't,,activate,,this,,versionBut,,,,what,,,,about,,,,people,,,,like,,,,me,,,,,who,,,,do,,,,(for,,,,the,,,,most,,,,part),,,,know,,,,what,,,,they're,,,,doing?,,,,Jd,,,,My,,,,System,,,,Specs,,,,You,,,,need,,,,to,,,,have,,,,JavaScript,,,,enabled,,,,so,,,,that,,,,you,,,,can,,,,use,,,,this,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude Index du Forum -> la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude -> la guilde de l'éclat d'émeraude Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange